How to Create a Ticket
To get in contact with us you can simply create a ticket which describes your issues/suggestions etc.
- If you are a member, check that you are logged in. If you are no member of worldclassgolf.com you can continue as a guest.
- Go to out Tickets Page and click on New Ticket. Alternatively you can go directly to worldclassgolf.com/support/tickets/create
- If you are a guest, fill in your Full name and your Email so that we can answer your request.
- Give your ticket an appropriate Subject.
- Write your issues/suggestions etc. into the Description text field. It is the best for us all if you write it as detailed as possible. You can also add links and images for a better understanding.
- Optionally you can upload any files associated with your content by clicking on the Attach file button beneath the content text field.
- Choose the Category the ticket relates to the most. Currently you have the following options:
- Money Back Guarantee
- Feature Request
- Finally click on SUBMIT TICKET to submit your ticket. You will be granted with a success message afterwards.
After creating a ticket you will get a confirmation mail from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding all information about your ticket and how to view its status. (You might have to check your spam folder, if so, be sure to move the mail into your inbox).